Friday, January 18, 2008

Mark has been in the Bishopric for 3 years. He is in his 8th season of Coaching the Spring View Eagles Wrestling team. (Taylor's Jr High) Yes, we have no children wrestling. Mark promised Brett (Our Nephew) That he would coach him as long as he wrestled in Jr high. (5 th - 8th)
Well, now William is wrestling at the Jr High. He has 2 more years to go!
Mark is still playing Baseball. His first love! His team the River Cats took first place at the Men's Senior World Series in Florida.
We are so very proud of Him!

Barbara is no longer running the Rocklin Jr Thunder Cheer Program.
Horray!!!!
I am now working at Power Cheer. The gym Taylor Cheers for. I enjoy being in the Office. I work while Taylor is working out. I get to help, without being in Charge! Best of both worlds.
I am the 2nd Counselor in the Young Womens program. We have a very small ward and I get to teach and do activities.
Mark and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on April 23.
It seems like forever!
I still love and adore him.

No comments: